Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm on the Edge...








...of glory
And I'm hanging on a moment of truth,
I'm on the edge of glory,
And I'm hanging on a moment with you,
I'm on the edge
The edge
The edge
The edge
The edge
The edge
The edge
I'm on the edge of glory
And I'm hanging on a moment with you
I'm on the edge with you.

Lady Gaga Edge of Glory

-------------------

So I saw someone on Elik's Edge. I added this person to so I could port to it. But how do you actually get to the edge? I don't know. Well, who IS Elik? Elik is the Bazaar sales person. Elik Silverfist. Does this might mean that the Bazaar used to be there, but got corrupted? Is it why that the Bazaar was added and moved to Olde Town?

Just a thought of something that flew by my mind...


Recently, I've been dying my clothes to light green and light blue. I seem to been having a phase on this color combination. It does look gallant.


Guardian Talon

Heroic Talon

Megabulous Talon

Royal Talon!
Which one do you like the best? Or do you like them all the same XD?

Shelby Rose: Leviathan Dragon called itself a bunny under the name of Augustus and Ocatvian.

See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

1 comment:

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*