Sunday, September 9, 2012

From MooShu to Dragonspyre

Then a day later beating the Tree of Life, I simply conquered the Jade Oni and Cyrus Drake.

Dont' sleep on your job! >_<

He dies.

Yes...!

And he just has to move on to Dragonspyre.


3000xp for talking Merle... And help make peace with MooShu.

But Cyrus just has to test once more even though I just beat Jade Oni solo.

So I solo you just how I soloed the Jade Oni.
 
Welcome to Dragonspyre!
I hope you guys notice that is the new background picture.

I have to deal with this stuff.

And these towers.
 
In case you don't know, I'm level 43.
Wish me luck in Dragonspyre!
 
Shelby Rose: Like a monkey could fly out of his window.
See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*