Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blog Improvements?

Hey readers.


Now you might have noticed some changes to my blog. Maybe some color difference. But aside from that, I want to hear from you, the reader, to tell me what I can do to make this blog better, whether if it's post variety, fonts, layout, etc. The reason why I am saying this is because I want my readers to have a comfortable mindset of what he or she will read. I respect my readers because without them, this blog wouldn't be very fun. I'd also like to know what program to use for my header and increase of followers...  Comments you post on my post make my day, and I love it. So please feel free to tell me how this blog can be improved! Thanks!


Shelby Rose: Salutations!
See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

3 comments:

  1. It would be great if you decreased the margin, or maybe I'm lost for words on what it's called. On the Template Designer, find the option to change how wide your blog is, so I don' have to scroll around, Plus, it gives posts the element of looking longer. My most recent headers have all been made with GIMP, and I could make one for you - however, I'm no wizard with it!
    Your background is very nice - the DS colors give off a nice touch - I just wish that the picture didn't repeat; I don't know how to fix that.
    The rest of the changes really depend on you. How do you want to portray your blog to your readers? I won't give you any examples because there are too many "exceptions". However, making the text a tad smaller and/or less bright would be nice.
    Hope this helped!
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like you to fill in your content areas. The background makes it hard to read your text. I also think the blog is much too wide. I have to scroll back and forth with a 1366 length screen, so I can't imagine someone with 1024.

    Headed in the right direction, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! May I suggest a different background? The current one doesn't look good when it's being tiled. I'd suggest maybe a pattern so when tiled it looks like one big image. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*