Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dinged Level 78!

And when one reaches 78, he or she receives their school pet!

In my case, Efreet KING RILEY!
Don't you just love him!

I named after my friend in real life, so I have now immortalized him as king!
                     

                     
                                                                 Burn some obsidian...
Currently, I'm in Lake Shore, almost done with it. However, I checked the places after it, and I wasn't happy with it. I still have Deepwater, the Catacombs, Crystal Caves, Ghost Avalon Instance, and Keep of Ganelon Instance.

Spiderlegs.... 


Shelby Rose: Onwards and Upwards!
See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*