Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm going to Nordstorm, er, I mean Nastrond with my friends! (Last Part)

Hi guys!

Jeffrey Stormrunner, Sierra Moondust, and Malorn Ghostrider (of Maniac Magic) helped me beat Nordstrom, er, I mean Nastrond, the last place in Wtt. It was so much fun! But first, I broke my record damage. My previous record was 14,484 fire damage to Malistaire, right? Well now it is 17,136 fire damage. With a heavily buffed Fire Dragon. I could always break that, but I can't find the time.

You break an icy wall with a bear's hammer.

Frost Giant hits Sierra :(

Kol Shadowsong lectures...

*snores* What happened?...zzz...

*calls sons of Ymir in squeaky voice* Nordri, Vestri, Sudri, Austri!

Ymir and sons, reunited!

Ra power!

Dragon power! This was also final blow.

Crew members: Sierra Moondust, Malorn Ghostrder, Talon Thunderblade, Jeffrey Stormrunner.

Hello, Ymir! My, what great beard you have! Trogg! (near left lower corner)

Yes, Malorn got to be king for awhile.

Malorn runs...

before Ymir snores. Malorn fled because he was too scared. (Just kidding, Malorn.)

Mua-ha-ha-ha! Malorn doesn't know about this! Talon Thunderblade, King of Heroicness (Herocy?)

Meet up with Grandma Raven.

Yes, Merle, you should have seen it all!

They are!

Extra credit? Where?! *looks all over for extra credit*

Shelby Rose: Weasel cookies were baked with care in kangaroo's kung fu lesson.

See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

1 comment:

  1. I like all the pics!

    I especially love the pic of Ra power - but, of course, I'm also partial to Ra :)

    I'm glad I got to witness you breaking your record. That was one awesome hit!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*