Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ravenscar and Wintertusk Fun with Christo Spellwraith

Sup, wizards!

So I finally finished Ravenscar. Yes, I know, but I did it in about 3 hours with Christo Spellwraith. Christo is this level 57 Pyromancer that had the same quest as me. I helped Christo plenty! I have to say this, Ravenscar is so EASY! But then again, I am Legendary Pyromancer. I did Ravenscar because I really wanted my Phoenix pet. After beating the Coven, Ambrose called me. I took an 8 hour break from GH, but Christo was already in Austrilund, the second area in Wintertusk. (I will be using the abbreviation Wtt for Wintertusk from now on) So he decided to help me! We met Grandma Raven along the way. Here are the pics.

Hello, Grandma Raven :) Nice to meet you (finally)



The Ravens are not wicked, I had tea with them yesterday.

If they trapped you, why couldn't you just use your magic powers to dispel it? You're Grandma Raven after all.



Christo Spellwraith and Talon Thunderblade!

Summoning the almighty Grandma Raven...



WOAH! Impressive wingspan.




How does a tree sing? Oh, wait, it's W101! Anything can happen!

Austri, Vestri, Sudri, Nordi.
Austrilund, Vestrilund, Sudrilund, and Nordilund
AVSN!

Savaarstaad Pass-Bear
Mirkholm Keep-Wolf
Ravenscar-Raven





Heroic picture

Hello Austri!

Thanks, Christo! And before I sign off, I would like to dedicate something to my fellow friend Shelby Rose. She has been a wonderful friend of mine. So here it is:

Shelby Rose: Merle's monocle jumped out of the Taj Mahal to see if time flies.
I will post these in every blog post I post, stay tuned.

See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*