Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Awesomeness...of a Panda?


Warning: The following post is somewhat related to Wizard101. Proceed with caution!
--------------------------------

You're probably wondering what this post title means. It means...wait! I can't tell you everything, just go through this simulation.

What is the first thing you think of the post title, "The Awesomeness...of a Panda?" Was this it?

Panda BEAR… Dumbass…

Aww...It's so cute! No, this is not it.
Let's try again!
15 Pictures of Pandas Playing
Panda on a slide! Nope, not it.
But was this it?


Meet The Panda, Florida's ace
Yeah, it is!
Yesterday, I bought this extremely wicked sword.
Heckhound, yes, this is awesome!

Oh! The Sword of Heroes, huh? Perfect for The Heroic Pyromancer! Electric lights and sounds! (This sounds very childish. I am not childish. Just making sure.)


Look at the price! From $20 to $6! You got to admit, it's a sweet deal.
Double-handed heroic sword
Yes, I wield it! Do I, like, get any super awesome powers? Heat vision? Kung Fu grip?!
Does this sword remind you of any Wizard101 sword? Let's see.
Wildbranch Sword - Wizard 101
This handle is correct here...

Redwind's Viridian Blade
but the blade itself is perfect. If only I could combine these together...
Well that's it for this random post on pandas or swords.
Anyway, I have an update on meh noob wizards.

Cody here finally beat Colossus Blvd and soloed it. Perfect record so far.

I found this is on Shelby Dragonriver. She's working on Firecat Alley. His name is Taylor Swift. His. I already knew about this is. It's just that I forgot about it, and I wanted to share it with you guys.
Thanks for reading!

Shelby Rose: Even heroes have heroes.

See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade P.S. Happy Fathers' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*