Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pray for those who have died, Bright side: My Underwater Kingdom

(I know I didn't post this on 9/11, but I couldn't get up at midnight to press "publish". Pretend this was posted on 9/11.) It's that day, where the world was devestated. I was only in my infant stage. I can barely remember it. I was being picked up from preschool. Just pray for those who have lost their loved ones and those who've died.

/whispers some prayers/

Anyway....
I bought the Sunken Palace with my gold this couple days ago morning at 7:00. And I have to say, I was tired. Wait! I really was impressed on how much effort KI has put into this house. It is sweet. MASSIVE. Aside from the con of not placing things on water (inside), you have to be creative of where and how you put stuff. Now, I'm not going to give a lot of my decorations yet. I will once I get into mid-stage. Anyway, the SP is so full of aquatic surroundings (exterior). I really like the Calypso ship and the other houses/stores. Oh, and the "blue" of the water may dislodge...

Right! This my underwater kingdom. Welcome!

I need to take shower. Luckily, no one was here, but me.

I'm missing my neck, which concludes my head hovering.

Then prancing in Basilica. Wait, that's weird... I was at my kingdom. Now here?

 A seahorse! Get it? It's under the sea, and it's a horse.

I drive a car.

Ok, I'm going to be nice. and let you guys know how to do this. This may not work for some houses though.
You set the MB mobile car sideways in front of the entrance to a house, going to interior as close as you can.  So like in a front of the castle door. Some how go around it to go inside, or via somewhere else to inside the castle. You're inside now. Go back out of the castle to where you put the MB car at. Then you'll be driving the furious waters. Pick up the MB car to get unstuck. Hope this helped.

And I'm stuck.

*glares*

Nostrils of a seahorse... I think I'm going to use my blade to tickle it.

All hands on deck!

Did you know? There's an anvil! I was surprised that they had anvils as a furniture.

Shark+Whale=Whale Shark
Did I hear that mating call?!?! WEIRD. O_O Wait, false alarm. The shark made a war cry to devour the whale. A whale shark is actually a real animal.

So the sandman pet is going to shift it's away out of the dunes. I bought mine when it first came out. It's a balance pet. I hope you enjoyed this post of telluric aquatic illusions.

Shelby Rose: Bobbleheads of Einstein's agreed that theory of if you punch someone, you get punched back.

See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

2 comments:

  1. Technically the Shelby Rose quote is historically inaccurate. I think that would fall into, "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction", which is Newton's third law of motion. Not Einstein's. Or bobble-heads'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Victoria...

    The Shelby Rose thing is supposed to wrong, funny, and/or derailing. I know it's historically inaccurate, that's why it's funny XD. Besides, it was either really early in the morning or late during night when I thought of that quote. Again, they're supposed to funny it may be even false, which makes is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*