Sunday, March 25, 2012

Transcended Talon and Superior Cody, literally


Wow, a month without blogging ._. I can't believe I've been out of the loop so long.

I'm just really busy.

Anyway... Let's see what I've been up to!

I mean, we all have a life.....




My Death wizard Superior Cody Dragonrider, has now overcome and soloed all the main story bosses from Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Wysteria! I'm not sure if I should be surprised or not of this achievement because, honestly, if Friendly did the solo with a storm character with noob gear then crown gear on a death wizard is preferably easier. So, I encourage you readers to solo a world regardless of school.



Oh, here's what I saw in Wysteria!


Flame wings but, white body o_O?

White wings, black body O_o?

I use plenty of Scarecrow treasure cards when soloing bosses.

Dunderhead.

And here are just the lines of some NPC's I love/





 The Spiral Cup back to it's rightful location...

 pwned.

Wysteria Combat Theme! 

 We are the Champions, song by Queens.





And in Krokotopia...


Hero of Krokotopia!...

Ugh, her latugher...

I actually received the crown gear Phantasmal Raiment! 

And after lots of questing in Marleybone, I got to beat Freddy Nine Lives, which I Vampired him 9 times.

I receive Animate!

My death Foo Dog reaches Teen and obtains talent the accuracy talent of death.

...and catch Meowiarty. 
So far, I'm in Knight's Court.

See the glitch?





Nonetheless, I reached level 70 on Talon. In fact, I have not completed the whole of Zafaria yet. This is a result  because I have previously done other worldly quests to go beyond the area preliminary standard level of the current area in Zafaria. In this case, I am now currently at Elephant Graveyard, which leaves Mirror Lake as the last area. But here are some pictures of Drum Jungle, the long dreaded area before Elephant Graveyard.

 The background here is just spooky.


  
 Random chanting..!

 
Frabjous! New word learned today.

That's where I leveled up to 70!

And Elephant Graveyard...

Maybe this should be the new background...


Now what ._.

Well in between the boredom of questing throughout Zafaria, I have been doing that Legendary Artisan crafting quest. And guess what. I'm now Legendary Artisan. But WOW, is it hard! You will need to snipe the bazaar hours and hours for stone blocks, golden pearls, aether, kelp, fossils, sandstone, and sunstone! At least the transmuting method helped a lot. I mean, if this was hard enough, I can't imagine what the next crafting quest might look like in the upcoming world. o.o





  
Legendary Artisan

And when I switch to some boots...


  '
My legs disassemble, and I float.


  
36 golden pearls o_o


Ok, well, this such a long post. I'm gonna end it here. So good day, to you.

 Shelby Rose: Limestone fizzes when acid is applied because it is made of calcium carbonate. Carbonate fizzes, so limestone fizzes.
See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*