Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Zebras, Lions, and Rhinos Stop 1

Wow, it's been a week since I've posted. Thanksgiving is drawing closer, and Zafaria is now live.

I don't like it when people rush the game. I mean, it's not going anywhere. Let's see what I've been doing, deep the safari...

The field trip!

So Baxby's Australian?

When I first viewed Zafaria, I was literally like, "WOAH O:"

Zebras and their tribes.

HA! Glitch, leopard in between ostrich mount legs.

Trifles Truffles!

Another great view of the vast jungle.

Goliath looks cool, but bugging weird at the same time.

Oh! Found the first of the field trip.



Is he a lion or a zebra lol?

You make a well in ZF.

Woah, it's old Friendly!

Lemme give you a hug!

Huh, only you would say that.

Number 2!

Nemea! (Greek island) Wait, it's the Savannah.

Why do we use a mouse trap in ZF?


BILTONG!

Oh, and look at this unsuspicious-purple-glowy-pond-thingy.

So I guess people are people. And I'm me.

Have fun. Watch out for more from me.

Shelby Rose: I'm a helicopter backwards rotating flipping ovverated pie.

See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*