Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tenacious and Heroic

My dear twin Blaze Shadowhorn made a card using a program, and I have to say, he did a really good job on it. Blaze, I love this card, it is so... unique, creative, and just dazzling wicked cool. Just look at the card!


Impressive what you could do these days. Blaze, I LOVE THIS CARD. It symbolizes so many things.

Blaze decided to be named the Tenacious Thaumaturge.

I'm glad we met irl. :)

Twice.

TTT and THP. Such a powerful force...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it was Veteran's Day couple days ago. 11.11.11. at 11:11, what did you wish for?

Wait don't tell me, or it won't come true. I actually didn't wish for anything because... I fell asleep. T_T

Oh well lol. You can get the Shield of Valor.


I wish I had the actual Valor Sword though. Eh, I'll order the magazine just to get it. Thank you, Veterans of the nation...

Shelby Rose: Valor blades, sabers, and swords.

See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

1 comment:

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*