Monday, November 28, 2011

Twin blog, TARDIS, Legendary Artisan quest review, and D&P meet up!

Hey, Spiralites.

So school has been pretty good. I've been singing and playing songs at the same time on piano, got back from 4 hours from home, shufflin' everyday, and not been questing much in Zafaria. I don't know why I haven't been questing as much. Guess I'm not as interested. Just not in a rush to finish it... LIKE ARLEN.
*glares at him*

*shrugs*


Oh look, new poll over there.

My fair twin Blaze Shadowhorn and I decided to make a partner twin blog called "Tale of The Crystal Flame". We'll sharing thoughts and experiences that we share or may not. Go check it out, follow it, add it to your blog roll please. Speaking of partner blogs, Victoria and I would appreciate it if you did the same for "Smart n Heroic Timelords". Thanks.


TARDIS, right! Time and Relative Dimension in Space! The time machine ship that takes you anywhere and anytime to anyone and anything! I remember reading Duncan Daystone's post, that there was a TARDIS in MB and a Professor, but this was in test realm. (But it suppposed to be a phone booth because they are found in London, etc.) And I remembered that ZF was live and that feature comenced. So I told Victoria right away, and she got on immediately. Now I wonder why KI added this. And I was so excited and shaking in awe because of this mystery "box".

***EDIT*** IT IS A SIDE QUEST IN ZAFARIA ***EDIT***


TARDIS and the Professor in the scene. First off, TARDIS  is supposed to be blue. But to avoid copyright issues, KI rendered it red. As well as having it "telegraph" than "police box", the Professor being that rather than the Doctor, Red Converse than old, fine shoes, the bowtie than a tie, (bowties are cool), and the couple squares down the booth are merged into rectangles, and if you look closely enough on that piece of paper in the TARDIS aka phone booth...it says...

TELEGRAPH BOX

   KNOWING BEFORE
          OPENING
    BEING BEFORE
         SEEMING
NOT FOR PUBLIC USE

WARNING: SMALLER
   ON THE INSIDE
                                                                                                   
 ~~~~~~~~~

Then Victoria got on. :D
For some reason, this level 0 popped up three times. Pretty sure it's a glitch.
Wow, Doc---, I mean Prof! Nice Converse shoes! I have the same ones! (This was supposedly the 4th  Doctor, but to, again, avoid copyright issues, KI added Converse Shoes, which David Tennant, 10th Doctor.)

I noticed that when you look closely, he's wearing spectacles, or glasses. Look very closely. Also, Victoria checked if I wasn't hallucinating. I wasn't thankfully.


Heroic Picture of the Day: Victoria and I posing like the Professor, or at least trying to...


Anyway, I found the Legendary Artisan quest is quite challenging. I have a feeling it will take a while to complete it. You need two Spirit Caller Drums, which consists of a total of...
  • 8 Legion Shield Treasure Cards
  • 4 Perfect Onyx
  • 4 Pristine Vial
  • 18 Sunstone
  • 28 Black Pearl
  • 16 Golden Pearl
  • 4 Conga Drums
  • 26 Aether
Conga Drums is a furniture crafting item recipe found in Celestia Base Camp. Vendor is "Gearwise", and you need FOUR of them, which consists a total of...
  • 8 Giant Treasure Cards
  • 4 Amethyst
  • 4 Crystal Vial
  • 16 Scales
  • 16 Aether
  • 32 Shell
  • 64 Fossil
Thanks to Diana Wildheart, I found out that Aether can be dropped by Deadly Helephant Ears harvests. I bought a lot of transmutes to transmute to another transmute. Aether is seen in both Sprit Caller and Congo Durm, which will spice the search for it. And those Golden Pearls were a torture from last crafting quest back in Floating Land. Yet you need 16 of them this time! So 1 Golden Pearl is equivalent to 15 Pearls. You can get Pearls in the Portico, but 1 Pearl is equivalent to 10 Black Lotus. Sure you can sit and snipe at the Bazaar for Pearls, GP, and BL, but I found a spawing field of Black Lotus...in Vestrilund, in the middle of Vestrilund.


See how much Black Lotus I have gotten.

I continued to realm jump and realm jump, until I found one in out of many Black Lotuses, a Black Pearl.

There are about a total of 5 of these in a realm spawn. Each of the Black Lotus gives a range of 1-3 of them.
Now since, you know this, I hope I won't be seeing you guys trying to steal my Black Lotus that I'm hunting down...
A quick rundown of transmutes here, which are necessary in creating a Congo Drum and Spirit Caller Drum... Although, you can still snipe them at the Bazaar and/or realm jump to obtain it.

-1 Golden Pearl = 15 Pearls
-1 Pearl = 10 Black Lotus
-1 Black Lotus = 10 Mist Wood and 10 Ore
-1 Aether = 15 Kelp
-1 Kelp = 10 Mandrakes
-1 Mandrake = 10 Mist Wood and 10 Deep Mushroom
-1 Sunstone = 15 Sandstones
-1 Sandstone = 10 Stone blocks
-1 Fossil = 15 Stone blocks
-1 Black Pearl = 15 Black Lotus

How annoying! Well, at least there is this to keep me occupied in the game. And wow, this is a long post... I better clean it up with me meeting Destiny Soultamer and Paige Daisypetal aka Travels of the Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer's Sights. Please check their blogs out, follow it, add it to your blog roll.

Des and Paige were VERY excited and flabbergasted when they meet me. I honestly don't why you were that excited lol. So now we're friends :D

Destiny told Paige to login immediately...

So she did. So I guess that makes TWO Heroic Pictures of the Day.

So, yeah, you got through the end of the post alive. Funny how everytime I try to make a short post, I make super huge long post like this. Must be a curse... but a gift...

Oh well.

I almost forgot, please follow Blaze and my Tale of The Crystal Flame, Smart n Heroic Timelords, and Des and Paige's blogs. Weird, not much of an increase in MY followers...

Shelby Rose: Orange duct under my neon green/gray Nike shoes.

See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

2 comments:

  1. Ehm, I think there's a problem with the photos/my lappie. It was great to meet ya!
    Also, your support for the blogs has literally kept our blogs running.
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Professor seems to be a mix between various Doctors. The hat and scarf are definitely from the 4th Doctor, the converse from the 10th. The bowtie and shirt are probably the 11th, the waistcoat the 4th, the pants are either the 5th or 6th, the coat looks like a darker version of the one worn by the 5th Doctor and the cane is from the 1st.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*