Sunday, August 19, 2012

Officially Back

ATTENTION READERS

TALON THUNDERBLADE, THE HEROIC PYROMANCER, IS BACK.




Wow! It feels great to be back to the blogogsphere and the Sprial.
It's been such a long time since I posted and logged onto Wizard.

...And you're probably wondering why I haven't been on.




My computer crashed two months ago.


But I just got a new laptop so... yippy!
I will now officially be back to write posts and play Wizard!

Anyway, I've been quite busy this summer. I've been reading, playing....a quite lot of piano, listening to lots of music, walking, volunteering, and going to places. I did watch the London 2012 Olympics, loved it. I've been hearing news like new bundle cards, Pirate101 beta codes (I didn't get one >.<), and that new Avalon pack. You know, through the past year of Wizard101, it has really changed. I mean, there has been so many additives since... Zafaria. Just so many things have been added and changed. If not the world Zafaria, Avalon must have changed the game by more than a few hairs.

But for now, I shall spend some a voluminous time on Wizard.
I'm really glad to be back, guys.

Shelby Rose: Walk the plank!
See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back other Talon ;). I wonder what Heroic adventures you have in store.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! Was wondering where you were.
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!!!!!!! So glad you're back! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*