Friday, June 1, 2012

My 1st Blogoversary!

Hey guys, yesterday and today was my blogoversary!

It was yesterday because I made this blog on May 31, 2011, but it is today as well because I posted the day after I made the blog.

I really don't have much to say except my blogoversary.
I might do something special, I don't know. I'll think about it.

Aside from that, school is over on Tuesday. Oh, and I learned a new spell! Detonate!


Shelby Rose: Frantic narcotic horse jockeys.  
See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade


4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! Your blog is one of my favorites to read, and I'm happy it came this far! No matter which path you take in the blogosphere, Spirals, or reality, Keep Traveling; and you'll achieve!
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O That's my blogoversary too! And I forgot! *facepalm*

    Congrats on one year of blogging. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Talon :D Hope to see many more great posts in the ! This is another thing we have in come, our Blogoversary's are 3 days apart :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary! By the way, have you seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? If so, there are a few references in Avalon that you might notice.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*