Monday, February 13, 2012

2nd Wizaversary!

Today was the day, two years ago, that I started Wizard101. The game that inspired my imagination throughout these two years.


Oh the memories...

Two years of wizardry and this far.
From a young novice, I always wanted to be those high level wizards and own a lot of stuff.

Well I am now.

I remember when always looked up at Central for guides. I did research, wrote things down...

I was quite obsessed with this game.

It was the only game I was obsessed with.

Here's a picture of me when I was a noob.

Heroic Picture of the Day: 2nd Wizaversary, Talon noob 2 years ago.

Eh, Christmas was over one and a half month ago...


There, pure awesomeness.


A wizaversary wouldn't be a wizaversary without out a party. Here we are.


Date: Sunday February 19, 2012
Time: 3:00pm CST, 4:00pm EST
Port bus: Duncan Greenthorn
Location/Realm: Fire Tower, Ravenwood/Vampire


The party will be at my house, throughout the Massive Fantasy Palace, Sunken Palace, and Fire House.

There will be a couple contests and prizes.
Tell your friends, spread this, Facebook, Twitter this, etc...

Shelby Rose: Delinquint divergent party rockers were on the verge of time and space.
See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

2 comments:

  1. Happy Wizaversary Talon! A heck lot has changed in two years, how wonderful it was to see it all happen! Expect me to be at the party!
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wizaversary Talon! LOL, you look so innocent at level 15 :P. Will try my hardest to be at the party :D. Have a nice one!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*