Thursday, November 28, 2013

I'm on a cloud mount!

For now, the levitating fog is half price
At 2500 crowns, I don't think you need to roll the dice
Don't worry the cloud, won't give you that lice 
But if you don't take care of it, you'll be infested by mice.

Wasn't that nice?

All hail Talon Thunderblade!
Currently, I am on the Wyrd of Avalon. Honestly, I don't really like how long and dreaded this medieval time period is. I would really like to Azteca, and moreover, Khrysalis.


In other realms, I have watched the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary episode "The Day of the Doctor" in 3D with a few friends. I was dressed up as the 9th Doctor, and it was just FANTASTIC.


I am highly anticipating the Christmas special 2013, in which the 12th Doctor will appear.

Shelby Rose: Do Transformers get life insurance of car insurance?
See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade

1 comment:

Hey, there! Please post nice comments. No profanitiy, bad language, innappropiate material, or any of that stuff. See you in the Spiral! *sweeps bad things away*